USB microscope equipped with a coaxial incident illumination.
This is suitable for observing the glossy specimens on which halation easily occurs such as metallic mirror surface, resin, semiconductor wafer, and stickers or film plated in silver color
- Total magnification of 65 to 390 times enabled by an optical 6x zoom lens.
- Working Distance : 52mm
- Resolution（Frame rate）2592×1944（4fps）、1280×960（15fps）
（Field of view doesn’t change When switching from resolution from 2592×1944 to 1280×960.））
※The actual frame rate depends on the performance of the PC and the setting environment.
- Dimmable Coaxial vertical illumination
- 5 Megapixel USB Camera
- High Magnification zoom lens with Coaxial vertical illumination（1W）
- 1.5x Auxiliary Lens
- Model Number
- 5.2mmx3.9mm （65x）, 0.8mmx0.6mm （390x）
- Stand Dimensions
- 388mmx268mm x350(H)mm
- Supported Operating System
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Bigger than 512MB
- Image Sensor
- Number of Pixels
- 5.0 megapixel
- Frame Rate
- 2592×1944 / 4fps、 1280x960 / 15fps
- CPU Requirement
- Intel Pentium 4 or above
- Optical Magnification
- Working distance
- Lens Holder Diameter
- C Mount
Feature of the pre-installed software for Simplified Measurement
- Observe live video
- Simultaneous display of live image and save screen
- Save the still image (JPEG, BMP)
- Pause the observed image (Freeze Function)
- Measure the distance between two points
- Supported OS: WindowsXP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (Compatible with 32bit and 64bit)
- * Saving and reading calibrated data while measure
※Glass scale for the calibrations is option.
A powerful measuring software MeasurePRO
A measuring software developed by our company.
Able to display multiple crosslines, grids, saved thumbnails and comments. Can export the data to Excel.
[Distance between 2 points]
[3 Points Angle]
[4 Points Angle]
[Distance between 2 circles]
・Export to excel
・Show multiple crosslines
・X, Y axis scales
・Show grid lines
・Display both saved image and live image on separate screens
Measuring software with focus stacking function
Standard accessories are two glass scales for calibration (GS - 0.2, GS - 0.5).
Measure easily on the screen.
The powerful MeasurePRO and the function-rich MeasurePRO-Ex measurement software comparison
・Please refer to the table below for the availability of the functions you need
|Measure distance between 2 points
|Export to excel
|Adjust screen magnification
|Display X, Y axis scales
|Supports Windows XP、Vista、7、8 and 10 （32bit・64bit）
Coaxial Illumination Feature
- The co-axial light transmits light from the side onto a half way mirror. The mirror reflects the light onto the target. Specular reflected light is allowed to pass back up to the camera whereas as diffuse reflected light from the target is rejected. Coaxial illuminations are perfect for highly reflective materials such as mental, resin, silicon, silver-plated.
The difference of the view by using coaxial illumination and ring illumination
- Observe the metal parts.
- Using LED Ring Light
- Using LED coaxial epi-illumination