The resolution of the affordable high power microscope has been greatly improved!
●It now has smaller than conventional lenses with improved resolution!
●The range of magnification is larger than before.
●The objective lens is replaceable. (optional)
●The product is ideal for observing highly reflective planes (polished metal, plating, silicon wafers, fiber end-faces, etc.)! Coaxial lighting type.
●The product is pre-installed with a lot of software for measurement and image connection.
●Customer software development is also available.
Functions of the pre-installed standard measurement software:
- Save still images (JPEG / BMP formats)
- Measure the distance between two points
- Pause (Freeze)
- Save / read calibration data during measurement
- Fit-in, digital zoom
- Supported operating systems: Windows 8 or later
- Saving / reading calibration data during measurement
※Calibration glass scale is optional and sold separately.
・USB 3.0 connection
・Total magnification 250x-1200x
※You can change the objective lens and reduce the magnification. Click here for optional objective lenses
・Coaxial light with dimming function (1W)
It is smaller and lighter than conventional lenses, and has higher resolution!
- New lens (left) and conventional lens (right)
It is much smaller than conventional lenses!
Furthermore, the resolution is also improved!
Aperture function added! You can enhance edges of observation objects.
Magnification over 1000x
- Long range type
Working distance: 35mm
- Observation image
- Observation image
- Model Number
- 250x - 1200x ※Magnification value is calculated and converted to apply to 17-inch monitors.
- 1.55mmx1.2mm(250x)、 0.24mmx0.18mm(1200x)
- Supported Operating System
- Windows 8 or later (64bit)
- Intel core i3 or above
- 4GB or more
- Image Sensor
- Number of Pixels
- Frame Rate
- 1280×1024（90fps）※Actual frame rate varies depending on the performance of the computer and the settings.
- Global shutter
- Working distance
- 35mm constant
- 1.3 megapixel USB 3.0 camera
- Coaxial light (1W)
- Zoom lens
- 10x objective lens
- Attached XY table specifications
・ Stage size 155 x 180 mm
・ Range of movement 75 x 55 mm
- NSH-specialized stand with coarse and fine adjustment knobs
※What is coaxial lighting? Click here for a detailed explanation.
You can reduce magnification with optional objective lenses.
Optional objective lens 2x
QM Plan Apo L2 (2X)
Magnification: 40x – 240x
Optional objective lens 5x
QM Plan Apo HL (5X)
Magnification: 100x – 600x
Introduction of optional software
We have various optional software!
●We also offer a lot of optional software for measurement, focus stacking, automatic visual inspection, image connection, and graphite spheroidization rate measurement.
You can also use the commercially available application (* DirechShow compatible) that are currently in use.
Optional measurement software
High-performance image processing measurement software MFShip
●Measurement support (Edge automatic fit) function
●Pin-point digital zoom function
●Focus stacking function for easier use
GS-4SQ calibration tool also included
(with 4 sets of increments 20µm / 100µm / 500µm / 1mm)
● Distance between two points
● Distance between parallel lines
● Distance between horizontal parallel lines
● Distance between vertical parallel lines
● Vertical distance
● Distance between circle centers
● Point coordinates
● Angle from 3 points
● Angle from 4 points
● Diameter of a circle defined by 3 points
● Diameter of an approximate circle
● Approximate straight line
● An arc defined by 3 points, etc.
・Edge automatic fit function
・Pinpoint digital zoom function
・Focus stacking function
・Image connection (tiling) function
Comparison between standard Viewer software and high-performance image processing measurement software (MFShip)
・The main differences are summarized in the table. Please select based on required functions.
||Standard Viewer software
|Distance between two points
|Export to Excel
|Show thumbnail display of image data
|Change screen display magnification
|Show layout grid
|Supported operating systems
||Up to Windows 10
||Up to Windows 10
Optional image processing software