This product greatly reduces optical and chromatic aberrations! It is more affordable than similar high-end products at this price from top Japanese manufacturers!
●Ultra-high magnification, up to 800 times maximum
●Chromatic aberration reduced to the utmost limit
●Equipped with Japan’s top zoom function with 12 zoom levels
●Only 1/4 price of similar conventional high-end products
Functions of the pre-installed standard measurement software:
- Save still images (JPEG / BMP formats)
- Measure the distance between two points
- Pause (Freeze)
- Save / read calibration data during measurement
- Fit-in, digital zoom
- Supported operating systems: Windows 8 or later
- Saving / reading calibration data during measurement
※Calibration glass scale is optional and sold separately.
Why is its price so low?
- We make this product with only necessary features and omit unnecessary ones. Autofocus and focus stacking functions are not included. Instead, more attention is paid to the lens to obtain clearer observation images. Please take a look at the high-quality images observed with Japan's top-level lenses.
- ※We always accept test requests. Please feel free to contact us
The great thing is:
1. Chromatic aberration is reduced to the limit! Observing the surface of a 10-yen coin at 1000x magnification.
- Observing with SH140CCD-R2
When observing at an ultra-high magnification exceeding 1000x, color separation occurs due to the difference in wavelength.
- Observing with USH130CS-H1
Color separation does not occur even at an ultra-high magnification exceeding 1000x. Optical and chromatic aberration are reduced to the utmost limit! The image is sharper and the edges are sharper even at high magnification.
2. Sharper edges!
Observing the surface of black rubber at 1000x
- When observing with SH140CCD-R2
- When observing with USH130CS-H1, both the image and the edges are clear.
Observation at ultra-high magnification
- When observing at ultra-high magnification (over 1000x), the edge of the observed object is inevitably blurred due to aberration. Aberration occurs due to the performance of the lens. Aberration can be suppressed to some extent by lens choice. However, this also greatly affects the product price, so I think it is necessary to use different lenses depending on the observation object.
- Shodensha offer
(1) A general-purpose ultra-high magnification lens and
(2) A high-performance ultra-high magnification lens with maximum performance.
Observing patterns of a silicon wafer at 1200x with two lenses.
- For general-purpose lenses (SH140CCD-2R)
With a general-purpose lens, an object with a 1 μm pitch has a bulging edge and looks integrated.
● Criteria for proper use
As long as a 1 μm object does not come close to you, you can check its presence or position with a general-purpose lens.
Therefore, you can use it to check foreign matter, or presence or absence of patterns, etc.
- For high-performance lenses (USH130CS-H1)
With high-performance lenses, an objects with a 1 μm pitch can also be checked individually.
● Criteria for proper use
A high-performance lens is necessary to observe surfaces with approximately 1 μm pitch and observe particles with such of the same color gathered together.
- Model Number
- 70x - 800x * Magnification value is calculated and converted to apply to 17-inch monitors.
- 4.5mm×3.2mm（70x） 0.4mm×0.3mm（800x）
- Supported Operating System
- Windows 8 or later
- 4GB or more
- pixel size
- Image Sensor
- Number of Pixels
- Frame Rate
- 1280×1024（90fps） ※Actual frame rate varies depending on the performance of the computer and the settings.
- CPU Requirement
- Intel core i5 or above
- Working distance
- 46mm constant
- 1.3 megapixel USB 3.0 camera
- Ultra-high magnification zoom lens
- Objective lens
- XY table
- Stand with coarse and fine adjustment knobs
- Coaxial light (3W)
Introduction of optional software
We have various optional software!
●We also offer a lot of optional software for measurement, focus stacking, automatic visual inspection, image connection, and graphite spheroidization rate measurement.
You can also use the commercially available application (* DirechShow compatible) that are currently in use.
Optional measurement software
High-performance image processing measurement software MFShip
●Measurement support (Edge automatic fit) function
●Pin-point digital zoom function
●Focus stacking function for easier use
GS-4SQ calibration tool also included
(with 4 sets of increments 20µm / 100µm / 500µm / 1mm)
● Distance between two points
● Distance between parallel lines
● Distance between horizontal parallel lines
● Distance between vertical parallel lines
● Vertical distance
● Distance between circle centers
● Point coordinates
● Angle from 3 points
● Angle from 4 points
● Diameter of a circle defined by 3 points
● Diameter of an approximate circle
● Approximate straight line
● An arc defined by 3 points, etc.
・Edge automatic fit function
・Pinpoint digital zoom function
・Focus stacking function
・Image connection (tiling) function
Comparison between standard Viewer software and high-performance image processing measurement software (MFShip)
・The main differences are summarized in the table. Please select based on required functions.
||Standard Viewer software
|Distance between two points
|Export to Excel
|Show thumbnail display of image data
|Change screen display magnification
|Show layout grid
|Supported operating systems
||Up to Windows 10
||Up to Windows 10
Optional image processing software