- Machine vision camera using USB3.0.
- Camera mount C（available for use as CS mounting by taking off a 5mm close-up photography ring）
- Include outside trigger input terminal.
- Strobe output terminal is attached.
- Global shutter model makes a lineup while being a CMOS sensor.
- Prevent frame dropping function is attached so that frame rate will be prevented from becoming late by the affinity with the PC
- The double setup of the same model is possible.
- Saving image, video by Viewer software.
- There are four holes of the M3 in the camera base so that can fix it well.
- The tripod adapter is optional.
- The USB3.0 cable (2m) with screw is optional
＜Back of camera＞
＜Bottom of Camera＞
- Model Number
- Supported Operating System
- WindowsXP, Vista,7, 8, 10
- Pixel size（μm）
- Attachment Viewer software／sample SDK
- Software Trigger
- Image Sensor
- 1/1.8 inchCMOS
- Number of Pixels
- 1.3 Megapixel
- Maximum Resolution
- 1280Ｘ1024 SXGA
- Frame Rate
- 60fps （1280Ｘ1024）
A powerful measuring software MeasurePRO
A measuring software developed by our company.
Able to display multiple crosslines, grids, saved thumbnails and comments. Can export the data to Excel.
[Distance between 2 points]
[3 Points Angle]
[4 Points Angle]
[Distance between 2 circles]
・Export to excel
・Show multiple crosslines
・X, Y axis scales
・Show grid lines
・Display both saved image and live image on separate screens
Measuring software with focus stacking function
Standard accessories are two glass scales for calibration (GS - 0.2, GS - 0.5).
Measure easily on the screen.
The powerful MeasurePRO and the function-rich MeasurePRO-Ex measurement software comparison
・Please refer to the table below for the availability of the functions you need
|Measure distance between 2 points
|Export to excel
|Adjust screen magnification
|Display X, Y axis scales
|Supports Windows XP、Vista、7、8 and 10 （32bit・64bit）