Optimal for observing objects that are prone to reflection
Coaxial-light type USB microscope
●Ideal for observing highly reflective surfaces that are close to plane mirror (polished metal, plating, silicon wafers, observation of weld penetration, etc.)! Coaxial light type;
●Standard simple measurement software to measure the distance between two points;
●A lot of software for measurement, focus stacking, and image connection;
●Customer software development also available.
Introduction of standard equipment software
- Functions of standard equipment simple measurement software:
Save still images (JPEG / BMP formats)
Measure the distance between two points
Save / read calibration data during measurement
Fit-in, digital zoom
Supported operating systems: Windows 8 or later
* Calibration glass scale is optional.
Features of coaxial light
- Coaxial lighting (LED coaxial epi-illumination) is a method in which light is emitted inside and vertically from the lens to illuminate the observation object. The observation object and the reflected light are then received by the same lens.
This method is suitable for observing surfaces of highly reflective materials, such as metal, resin, silicon, etc., which are prone to halation with ordinary ring light.
Differences between coaxial light and ring light
- Observation of metal parts
- With LED ring light
- With LED coaxial light
- Model Number
- 5.2mmx3.9mm （65x）、0.8mmx0.6mm （390x）
- Stand Dimensions
- 388mmx268mm x350(H)mm
- Supported Operating System
- 4GB OR ABOVE
- Image Sensor
- Number of Pixels
- Maximum Resolution
- Frame Rate
- 2592×1944（18fps）※The actual frame rate will vary depending on the performance of your computer and the setting environment.
- CPU Requirement
- Intel core i5 or Above
- Optical Magnification
- Working distance
- Lens Holder Diameter
- C mount
- 5MP USB 3.0 camera
- High-magnification lens with built-in coaxial illumination (1W)
- 1.5x auxiliary lens
- Protective cover
- Standard Viewer software
※What is coaxial lighting? Click here for a detailed explanation.
Introduction of optional software
We have various optional software!
●We also offer a lot of optional software for measurement, focus stacking, automatic visual inspection, image connection, and graphite spheroidization rate measurement.
You can also use the commercially available application (* DirechShow compatible) that are currently in use.
Optional measurement software
High-performance image processing measurement software MFShip
●Measurement support (Edge automatic fit) function
●Pin-point digital zoom function
●Focus stacking function for easier use
GS-4SQ calibration tool also included
(with 4 sets of increments 20µm / 100µm / 500µm / 1mm)
● Distance between two points
● Distance between parallel lines
● Distance between horizontal parallel lines
● Distance between vertical parallel lines
● Vertical distance
● Distance between circle centers
● Point coordinates
● Angle from 3 points
● Angle from 4 points
● Diameter of a circle defined by 3 points
● Diameter of an approximate circle
● Approximate straight line
● An arc defined by 3 points, etc.
・Edge automatic fit function
・Pinpoint digital zoom function
・Focus stacking function
・Image connection (tiling) function
Comparison between standard Viewer software and high-performance image processing measurement software (MFShip)
・The main differences are summarized in the table. Please select based on required functions.
||Standard Viewer software
|Distance between two points
|Export to Excel
|Show thumbnail display of image data
|Change screen display magnification
|Show layout grid
|Supported operating systems
||Up to Windows 10
||Up to Windows 10
Optional image processing software