A high definition Auto Focus Microscope with resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Available to observe it with a high-resolution image of the full high-definition.
Easily connect to monitor with HDMI cable.
※Please use a widescreen 16:9 monitor
- Total magnification of 25 to 150 times enabled by an optical 6x zoom lens.（ W.D. 90mm）
- A zoom lens with latch function to lock each memory. (It is suitable to reduce error of measurement by the operator.)
- A 0.5x auxiliary lens is offered (optional).
- Resolution：1920×1080 (FULL HD)
- No display delay（60fps）
- Images can be saved with Built-in Micro SD card (Still image: JPEG format/ Movie: H.264 format)
- Easily connect to monitor by HDMI Cable comes as standard equipment.
＊Please use a 32GB or below USB memory
＊We recommend a PC monitor with an HDMI terminal, industrial monitor, etc.
（TV monitors are compatible but sometimes may not be shown.)
Demonstration products are available. For further information, please contact our technical support division.
●Relate to Monitor connect with HD Microscope→Check detail information here
Selectable Focus Modes！
1. One push Auto Focus
2. Constant Auto Focus
3. Manual Focus
Three different focus modes can be selected according to the application.
By one click！
Images are saved in Built-in MicroSD card.
Still Image：Jpeg format
Easy setting！Easy Operation！Easy store！
- Usable with any monitor such as wide-screen monitor or Ful HD TV with an HDMI port.
- Model Number
- 25x-150x （W.D. 90mm）
- 15.5mmx8.7mm （25x）、2.5mmx1.4mm （150x）
- Stand Dimensions
- 388mmx268mm x350(H)mm
- Image Sensor
- Number of Pixels
- 2 megapixel
- 1920x1080 （Full HD）
- HDMI cable
- ・Auto Focus HD Camera
- 81 LED ring light
- Zoom Lens
- Protection cover
Optional parts for convenience
|0.5X Auxiliary lens
|By combining the auxiliary lens
to the microscope, the magnification
is halved, increasing the working
distance by 2times. (Requires LED holder (LED-A2) as below)
| LED Angle
|Length : 188.5mm～221mm
Attachable to Standard Stand
and Small Stand.
※Required for using the above
0.5X Auxiliary lens
An installation example