There are two ways to display two images (or four images) with a USB camera.
(1) Simple use multiple viewer software that can run at the same time
(2) Use dedicated software for displaying multiple screens.
1. Launch the viewer software at the same time.
It may be possible with free software.
However, there are cases where it can be done with the same camera and stability is lacking.
It is recommended that you use it after being tested.
(Depending on the software, multiple activation itself may be prohibited.)
Below is a simple trial of our company. (It does not guarantee the operation.)
We connected two cameras of cameras and launched free software called Amcap multiple times and tried to display it on two screens.
In 2-screen display, you can only operate the active screen (left screen in the above). Thus, you need to change the screen when you operate the menu.
2. Use dedicated multi-screen display software.
There is stability because it is software aimed at displaying multiple screens.
Also, since there is only one menu, operations such as saving etc are easy.
The following is a multi-screen display software produced by our company.
Example of using 3MP color camera
and 1.3MP monochrome camera.
Features of TriggerQ
1. You can control both cameras (TriggerQ) and observe both screens and save images.
In addition, combine color camera / monochrome camera are also possible.
2. Of course, you can use it with one camera.