4 times higher definition than Full HD
Images equivalent to high-end microscopes at reasonable price!
• Equipped with high-resolution 4K lens
• Equipped with a multi-function 4K camera
• Magnification: 26x~260x (* Magnification is a calculated value converted to a 17 inch monitor)
• Full HD resolution even with digital zoom (X2)
• Ideal for observation of highly reflective flat surfaces close to mirror surfaces with coaxial lighting type (polished metals, plating, silicon wafers, observation of welding penetration, etc.)!
* The stand can be changed to a small stand
* Require a separate 4K monitor
Descriptive power of high-resolution 4K lens
Comparing the white and black brightness profiles. (Red circle on glass scale)
The blurred area around the border between black and white is wide, and the rise of the brightness profile is gentle.
High resolution 4K lens
The clear area around the black and white boundary is wide, and the brightness profile rises sharply.
High-definition video can be achieved!
Display line at will
It is possible to display lines of 10 vertical and 10 horizontal lines at will.
Line color can be changed.
Wide range of measurement functions
Calibration and measurement can be performed without a PC.
・Perpendicular line with 3 points specified
・Two-point area measurement (vertical, horizontal, perimeter, area)
・Oval area measurement (vertical, horizontal, perimeter, area)
・Two-point circle measurement (diameter, perimeter, area)
・Distance between two circles
High frame rate 50fps
- 26x~260x * Magnification is a calculated value converted to a 17-inch monitor
- 15.0mmx8.4mm (26x), 1.5mmx0.8mm (260x)
- Pixel Size
- Other functions
- Line display function; measurement function; image,video save/playback; digital zoom
- Image Sensor
- Number of Pixels
- Frame Rate
- Working distance
- 4K camera dedicated to 4K microscope
- Dedicated coaxial lighting
- High resolution coaxial 4K zoom lens
* Can be changed to a small stand
- Protective cover
・Equipped with a 10x optical zoom lens for a total magnification of 26x to 260x
・Zoom lens with latch function that locks each scale (suitable for measurement because it eliminates operator error)
・Can be converted to a small stand
Used for calibrating the microscope.
Glass scale with 4 different pitches: 20μm/100μm/500μm/1mm
Convenient for positioning
Compatible with all microscope stands