Digital biological microscope is a combination system of a biological microscope and a 1.3mega pixel camera.
It is possible to directly observe the preparation through the microscope’s eyepiece lens or real-time display, observation, and take the images on the computer screen via USB by using the digital biological microscope GR-D8T2.
By using the Observation of sump method can observe bacterium of blood, and plaques etc.,And can use to observe the cuticle of hairs by the expand fields.
- Include mechanical stage
- Basic measurement such as the distance between 2 points can be done by using the measurement software.
Tips for sump method
With this method, we can take the image of very fine and detail structure of object and observe it.
It is the most suitable to observe non-translucent objects such as plant’s stoma or hair’s cuticle.
Such method widely is used by biological microscope.
- Model Number
- Eyepiece Lens
- Objective Lens
- Focus Adjustment
- Coaxial Coarse/Fine Focus System
- Interpupillary Distance
- Lens Barrel
- Double head
- Inclination angle
- Mechanical stage: 140x140mm・ Movable range: 75x50mm
- Halogen lamp 6V 20W（Continuous light adjustment）
- Power Supply
- AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Supported Operating System
- Number of Pixels
- 1.3 megapixel
Feature of the pre-installed software for Simplified Measurement
- Observe live video
- Simultaneous display of live image and save screen
- Save the still image (JPEG, BMP)
- Pause the observed image (Freeze Function)
- Measure the distance between two points
- Supported OS: WindowsXP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (Compatible with 32bit and 64bit)
- * Saving and reading calibrated data while measure
※Glass scale for the calibrations is option.